Idea Hub See what's trending for Easter. Explore and share now.
English - EN
Learn more ›
United States

I am a non-US person, will I get a Tax Form?

The IRS requires Amazon, to issue an information statement called the 1042-S form to Non US payees. Specifically, an IRS Form 1042-S is generally provided to non-U.S. payees that received U.S. sourced income during the calendar year.

The Form 1042-S will be issued by March 15th of the year following payment.
For example, for payments made during 2018, we will make available the Form 1042-S by March 15, 2019.

Was this information helpful?
Please select what best describes the information:
Thank you for your feedback

What do you think?

Do you have a suggestion or comment about Associates Central website? Let us know.