For Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, France & Italy, follow these simple steps to earn with OneLink
1. Click here to access the OneLink landing page. You can also click on the Associates Central OneLink homepage banner or hover over “Tools” and select “OneLink” to access the OneLink landing page. You will see a screen that contains all the countries you can earn from using your single store ID. When you first load this experience only your home country (where you signed up first) will be displayed.
2. Click “Get Started” to view a screen that contains all the countries you can earn from listed next to a check box, with ticks in the check box for countries where you are already earning from. You can add additional countries by clicking the check box next to that country. If this operation is successful, you’ll see a confirmation message on screen. If it is unsuccessful, you’ll see an error message on the screen—please try again after some time.
For Japan, Singapore, Netherlands, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Poland, Sweden & Australia, follow these below steps to earn with OneLink:
1. Create an Amazon Associates account internationally - You will need an Amazon Associates account in each country for which you want to monetize the traffic. Sign up using the links below.
2. Go to your Account Settings – Log in to Associates Central, click “Account Settings” and then “Link Store IDs”
3. Link your international accounts to your US account: The ‘Link Stores’ screen will open, and you can link your store by entering your international Associates account details.
4. Set your default tracking ID for OneLink
5. If you are a WordPress user, click here to view the Integration Guide for WordPress.
What do you think?
Do you have a suggestion or comment about Associates Central website? Let us know.