Associates Operating Agreement – What’s ChangedHere are some of the most important updates we made to the Amazon Associates Program Operating Agreement on January 1, 2017:
Changes to Operating Agreement and Program Policies
• We streamlined the agreement. Similar subjects have been consolidated in the agreement or in updated program policies.
• We consolidated program policies, so that you can review and search the policies in one combined page that includes the Fee Statement, Participation Guidelines, Products Statement, Mobile Application Policy, Trademark Guidelines, Program IP License (which now directly addresses PAAPI licensing), and CPM Ads Policy.
• We changed the formatting to make it easier for you to find what you’re looking for.
• Associates residing in Louisiana will now be able to participate in the program.
• We’ve added 2 new bounty earning opportunities: earn $3.00 for a 3-month Gift of Amazon Prime membership and $3.00 for an Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial signup.