Associates Operating Agreement – What’s ChangedHere are the updates to the Amazon Associates Program Operating Agreement effective November 1, 2016:
Advertising Fee Schedule and Special Offers
• We’re offering a special rate of 12% for purchases generated from Native Ad Shopping ad units for the month of November. Terms and conditions apply; see Associates Central for details.
• We’ve added 16 new networks to the Third Party Video Subscription bounty.
• We’ve added a new Bounty Event – earn $3 for every new customer that signs up for Amazon Home Services.
Changes to Operating Agreement
• We’ve made it clear in the Enrollment section that you remain responsible for your own compliance with laws and for providing us with accurate and complete registration information. We’ve also clarified that we cannot make distributions to you if your site fails to qualify for our program.
• We’ve updated the section on Limitation of Liability by extending the limitations to our affiliates and licensors.
• We’ve updated the section on Indemnification to include all matters relating to your site or violation of the agreement, not just the specific matters identified in Section 5 of the Operating Agreement.