Associates Operating Agreement – What’s ChangedHere are some of the most important updates we made to the Amazon Associates Program Operating Agreement on June 1, 2017:
Changes to the Operating Agreement
• We’ve added an associate warranty in Section 4(b) that your participation in the program will not violate any contract or other binding obligation to any third party.
Changes to the Program Policies
• We’ve added 7 new networks to the Amazon Channels Free Trial Bounty Event.
• We’ve updated factors for unsuitability in Sections 1(a), (c), and (d) of the Participation Requirements.
• We’ve added in a restriction in Section 8(y) of the Participation Requirements against posting Special Links for those Associates who are also US federal health care providers seeking reimbursement under those health care programs.
• We’ve added products purchased through Amazon Pay Places to the list of Excluded Products in the Products Statement.