Using Tracking IDsWith Tracking IDs, you can analyze the performance of your different Web sites or merchandising strategies while accumulating earnings under a single Associates ID. To create Tracking IDs, please visit "Your Account" and click on "Manage your Tracking ID" link
- What are tracking IDs, and how does the new site help Associates use them?
- How do I request multiple tracking IDs?
- How does the Performance Fee Structure affect my multiple Associate accounts?
- I have more than one Web site. How do I enroll all of them in your program?
- Can I register multiple URLs to one account?
- Can I apply to the Associates Program more than once?
- Why doesn't my tracking ID appear in your URL after a visitor clicks through to Amazon from my Web site?
- Can I change my Associates ID?