Associates Operating Agreement – What’s ChangedHere are some of the most important updates we made to the Amazon Associates Program Operating Agreement on March 1, 2017:
Changes to the Program Policies
• We have revised the Fixed Standard Program Fee Rates (see below), removed the Variable Standard Program Fee Rates and removed caps on PC earnings.
• For the month of March, there will be an increase in Special Program Fees for the Amazon Home Services (AHS) Bounty Event to $10.00. The rate will revert back to $3.00 after the promotional period ends.
• We’ve added 23 new networks to the Amazon Third Party Subscription Bounty Event.
• Associates residing in Arkansas will now be able to participate in the program.
Changes to the Operating Agreement
• We’ve added a waiver of specific performance in Section 8 of the Operating Agreement.