If you use WordPress to power your site, follow the below six steps to configure OneLink using a 3rd party plug-in.
1. Download the WordPress plug-in
2. Go to WordPress Plugins, then ‘Add New’, and ‘Upload Plugin’
3. Choose ‘file’, click on ‘Install Now’, and ‘Activate’ it
4. Go to Settings/Ad Inserter to configure it
5. Then, create a block for OneLink, and name the block for easy recognition.
6. Paste the copied oneTag script from OneLink page as shown below and set the ‘Automatic Display’ to ‘After Content’. We recommend that you put the script in the footer of your website.*
*Note: In this example, we have chosen to show OneLink on all posts and static pages after the content.
Lastly, save all your settings and OneLink will become active for your site. Once you start converting your international traffic, your earnings will show up in your UK, Canada, Italy, France, Spain, Germany and Japan account.
What do you think?
Do you have a suggestion or comment about Associates Central website? Let us know.