Amazon Associates are eligible to earn referral fees on Amazon.com Gift Cards. Give your visitors an opportunity to buy exactly what they want to give as the perfect gift in an Amazon.com Gift Card.
1. Why are Amazon Associates now eligible to earn referral fees on Gift Cards?
Based on feedback from our Associates, we have made the decision to offer referral fees on Gift Cards. Amazon.com Gift Cards sales are a powerful sales driver for Amazon, particularly around the holidays, and we want to offer this exciting product to our Associates.
2. What are Amazon.com Gift Cards?
Amazon.com Gift Cards are always the perfect gift, redeemable for millions of items on the Amazon.com Web site. They can be sent via email, an e-card or on paper through the mail. When visitors to your site want to purchase a gift for someone but are unsure exactly what to get, Amazon.com Gift Cards are ideal. You can learn more about Amazon.com Gift Cards at the Gift Cards page on Amazon.com.
3. What is the benefit is promoting Amazon.com Gift Cards on my site(s)?
We believe Amazon.com Gift Cards are great for your site visitors when they are not sure what to buy. They may be inspired from your great content on your site but unsure when giving a gift. Placing Gift Card links on your site will offer your site visitors yet another great option. Secondly, timing is everything. After the Amazon.com's Free Super Saver Shipping deadline in mid-December, Gift Cards are an excellent alternative for you to offer your visitors and for you to still earn referal fees all the way through the busy holiday season.
4. What can I find the Terms and Conditions for Amazon.com Gift Cards?
You can find the Terms and Conditions at the Gift Cards page on Amazon.com.
5. How much will I earn by referring Amazon.com Gift Cards?
Please check Associates Program Advertising Fee Schedule.
6. Will Amazon.com Gift Card sales count toward unit tiers?
No, sales from Gift Cards will not count toward unit tiers.
7. How do I add Amazon.com Gift Card links to my Web site?
We recommend you use banner links or text links to promote Gift Cards on your Web site.
Banner links can be found at Associates Central >> Build Links >> Banner Links.
Text links can be built at Associates Central >> Build Links >> Text Links. You can find Gift Cards under "Link to Favorite Destinations."
Product Previews do not currently work with Gift Cards. We recommend instead that you use the links that can be built as described in the previous paragraph.
8. Where do I find a detailed report on my Gift Cards sales?
A summary of the Gift Cards you referred can be found on your Earnings Report on the Associates Central Home Page. In addition, we have created an itemized list of the Gift Cards you referred on a new report named Misc. Referrals, also available from the Associates Central Home Page.
9. Can I place links to Gift Cards on my aStore?
At this time, Gift Cards links are not available for your aStore.
10. Are there any purchases that are not eligible for referral fees?
Gift Cards that are purchased for personal use or Corporate Gift Cards that are purchased through the Amazon Corporate Gift Cards sales team are not eligible for referral fees.
11. How long will this promotion last?
We are now extending this promotion indefinitely.
12. Where can I ask any additional questions I have about referring Amazon.com Gift Cards?
Please direct any additional questions you may have to us at our Associates Customer Service Form.
What do you think?
Do you have a suggestion or comment about Associates Central website? Let us know.