1. Explore the Bounty Program page on Associates Central
: Check out the Overview video and the Integration Tools & Tips section, and get yourself up to speed on the basics.
2. Browse available bounties
: Take a look through the possibilities to get a feel for what you can expect from the program.
3. Select offers based on your topics and your audience’s interests
: Choose the programs and services you know will fit well with your brand and content, and of course, that your audience will find intriguing. Tip: It may help to filter options by category or date.
4. Learn the display and linking how-to's
: It’s as simple as clicking the Get Banner or Get Link button and following the prompts. This will feel familiar, as it’s a similar experience to product promotions.
5. Add banners and links to existing content
: You’re probably already thinking of pieces or places that make sense for your chosen offers — add them now!
6. Work bounty promotions into your editorial and social media planning
: As you map out content plans, make note of opportunities to naturally present bounty offers; you could even plan some pieces around the programs/services themselves. The built-in link shortener (accessible via the Get Link button) is great for generating shareable links for social media — and if you’re an Amazon Influencer
, you can add bounty promotions
to your store and share that URL instead!
7. Establish a routine for checking for new offers
: As mentioned, deals are added and updated constantly, so make a bounties check-in part of your regular affiliate to-do's
8. Refine your approach based on reporting
: You can find out how you’re doing with bounties just as you would for earnings on product recommendations
. Review often and adjust accordingly!