1. What versions of WordPress does the plugin work with?
The plugin is compatible with v3.0.1 up to v4.9.
2. I have accounts with several Amazon Associates Programs (in different locales). Will the plugin work for me?
Yes! You can use the same plugin across all the locales in which you have an Associates account. Use the settings within the plugin to indicate which locales you have signed up for and their tracking IDs. From that point, you’re all set.
3. During setup, I’m being asked for various “keys”. What are these and how do I get them?
The Link Builder plugin leverages our Product Advertising API
and the API requires access credentials, aka keys, specific to your Amazon account in order to function. Visit it to sign up for API access or to get your keys. A detailed description of the Product Advertising API is available here
4. The plugin update changelog is asking me to back up custom templates that I created. How do I do that?
Instructions for backing up your custom templates can be found here
. This is solely due to security reasons. Users who have already updated the plugin did not experience any changes to the templates.
5. How do I delete the plugin?
In your plugin overview, first deactivate the plugin. Then check if your website is still fully functioning. After deactivating the plugin, you can delete it from the plugin overview or delete the folder “amazon-associates-link-builder” in the path content/plugins on your server.
6. How do I access my earnings and other reports?
You can see your earnings and other reports from the respective country Associates Portal.
7. How do I get rid of the exclamation mark at the end of the Price Link template?
Create a cloned version of the Price Link template, drop the “!” from the HTML/Mustache section, and save the template under a different name