Direct Deposit and Gift Certificate
- You can’t change the threshold for payment to direct deposit or gift certificate.
- If we owe you less than $10, your fees will be rolled into the next month’s total.
can define your own check minimum. The minimum check threshold of $100
still applies to all Associates but many have requested higher
thresholds. When you input your threshold, we simply hold your payment
until your earnings have reached that amount.
- Go to Account
Settings, then click on Change Payment Method. Once there, you would
select Check and then you can input what threshold you want in the box.
It has to be more than $100.
- Please note that you can change
your threshold at any time but it must be submitted by the first day of
the payment month to be effective. For example, if you would like to
raise your threshold to $500, it must be entered by March 1st
to be effective for January earnings paid in March. If you change your
threshold to $1000 on March 15th, it will be effective for February
earnings paid in April.
- This feature is only available for checks.
- If we owe you less than $100 (or your personally set threshold), your fees will be rolled into the next month’s total.