Can I link to Amazon from my mobile app with standard Associates tools?
- Yes, you can link to Amazon from your mobile app using traditional Associates linking tools available on Associates Central. There are also additional server side APIs available for integration.
Types of Amazon Ad Units for Mobile Optimized Websites and Apps”
- Text Links
- Text links allow you to build links to any page on Amazon website, including individual product detail pages, product category pages, search pages, and the Amazon home page. They can easily be included within blocks of text on your site, such as product reviews.
- Visit demo blog for examples of text link integration in a mobile optimized website.
- Learn more about Integrating Text Links
- Mobile Banners
- Desktop banners sizes do not fit well on mobile optimized websites and hence cannot be used in mobile or responsive websites. To help you monetize your mobile websites, we started offering mobile banners in 2014. These banners support sizes which fit well on mobile screens. The banner creative is also optimized to engage with customers on mobile devices. The mobile banners are available in following sizes: 320x250, 320x50, and 125x125.
- Visit demo blog for examples of mobile banner integration in a mobile optimized website.
- Learn more about Integrating Mobile Banners
- Responsive Banners
- Until now, if you had a responsive website you had to write code to serve optimal banner size for each device. If you had separate mobile and desktop websites, you picked a different banner size for each website. Responsive banners allow you to integrate one banner code in your responsive, mobile or desktop websites and serve right banner sizes. Responsive banner currently supports leaderboard (horizontal banner) placement. The served banner size depends on parent container width. For example, if the container width is greater than 728 pixels, banner of size 728x90 is served. If the container width is less than 728 pixels, banner of size 320x50 is served.
- Visit demo blog for examples of responsive banner integration in a mobile optimized website.
- Learn more about Integrating Responsive Banners
- Integrating with Blogging Platforms
- Most popular blogging platforms do not serve header and side-rail ads on mobile devices. This section provides you information on how to integrate mobile ad units in popular blogging platforms such as BlogSpot so that Amazon ads are visible to the customers on mobile devices.
- Mobile App Integration
- Reach your customer on popular mobile platforms and grow your revenue. Make your app content shoppable by adding links to any page on Amazon, including individual product detail pages, product category pages, search pages, and the Amazon homepage.