Our Product Linking section makes it easy to quickly integrate a variety of link and ad types into your site. Below is an overview of the available types and the benefits of each.
- Individual Item Links. Individual Item Links go directly to an Amazon.com or third-party product of your choice. You can easily adjust the size of the product image and the color of the title text and background. With the enhanced option, you can display updated product pricing and a Buy from Amazon.com button which allows visitors to quickly add products to their Shopping Cart. With the basic option, you can still format the link to match the look and feel of your Web site, but will not be able to display updated pricing and the Shopping Cart link. Our studies have shown that links with updated pricing and a Buy from Amazon.com button convert better than links without features. They are especially appropriate for pages with specialized content, such as product reviews.
- Recommended Products Links. Recommended Products Links allow you to display anywhere from one to nine products that match categories and keywords of your choice. They are continually updated to show the latest product titles, images, and prices. They are especially appropriate for pages on certain topics, such as gardening or cooking. Products displayed are usually among the best-selling products offered on the Amazon.com site in your selected categories. This is a great way to cross-merchandise.
- Search Box Links. Search Box Links allow your visitors to search the Amazon.com catalog, and are especially helpful when they are unsure of exactly what product they want. They are appropriate for pages with general content.
- Banner Links. Banner and Tower Links are images on the top, bottom, and sides of your pages. They can go either to product category page, such as Jewelry & Watches, or the Amazon.com home page. Some Banner Links include promotional content that will rotate on your site. They are appropriate for both pages on certain topics and pages with general content.
- Text Links. Text Links allow you to build links to any page on Amazon.com, including individual product detail pages, product category pages, and the Amazon.com home page. They can easily be included within blocks of text on your site, such as product reviews.
- Add-to-Cart Buttons. Provide your visitors maximum convenience by automatically adding products to their Amazon.com Shopping Cart when they click on these buttons, enabling them to skip the process of going to the item's detail page and adding it from there. You will receive credit for the purchase as long as the customer places their order within 90 days. To learn how to build this type of link, click here.
- Quick-Click Buying Links. If you want customers to continue browsing your site after they add a product to their Shopping Cart, you can create a special add-to-cart popup window, known as a Quick-Click Buying Link. This allows your readers to make a purchase while keeping them on your site. Click here to learn how.
- Web Services. These let you construct your own specialized links, keep your site up to date with the latest product information, and provide rich product information, such as Amazon.com customer reviews. See our Web Services Performance Tips to learn more.