Trademark GuidelinesThese Trademark Guidelines ("Guidelines") apply to your use of our and our affiliates' trademarks and logos that we may make available to you from time to time, including as part of any content you obtain from us (collectively, "Amazon Marks"). "We," "us," or "our" means Amazon Services LLC or any of its affiliate companies, as the case may be. "You" means the person or entity using an Amazon Mark. Strict compliance with these Guidelines is required at all times, and any use of an Amazon Mark in violation of these Guidelines will automatically terminate any license related to your use of the Amazon Marks.
- Your use of the Amazon Marks must (i) comply with the most up-to-date version of all agreement(s) with us regarding your use of any of the Amazon Marks (collectively, "Agreements"); (ii) comply with the most up-to-date version of these Guidelines; and (iii) comply with any other terms, conditions, and policies that we may issue from time to time that apply to the use of the Amazon Marks. You will not use any Amazon Mark in any other place, for any other purpose, or in any other manner. For example, you may not use any Amazon Mark in connection with any offline promotion or in any other offline manner (e.g., in any printed material, mailing, or other document).
- You may not use or display any Amazon Mark in any manner (i) that implies sponsorship or endorsement by us; (ii) to disparage us, our products, or our services; (iii) that may, as determined by us, diminish or otherwise damage our goodwill in any Amazon Mark; or (iv) other than as specifically authorized under the Agreements.
- You may not alter or modify any Amazon Mark in any manner. You may display an Amazon Mark only in the exact format in which we provide it to you. No alternate representation or stylization is permitted. For example, you may not change the proportion, color, or font of any Amazon Mark, or make any additions to or remove any elements from any Amazon Mark.
- Each Amazon Mark must appear by itself, with reasonable spacing between each side of the Amazon Mark and other visual, graphic or textual elements. Under no circumstance may any Amazon Mark be placed on any background that interferes with the readability or display of that Amazon Mark.
You must prominently include a statement on your site stating that Amazon and the Amazon logo, MYHABIT and the MYHABIT logo (as applicable) are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. For example, if your site displays the amazon.com and MyHabit logos, you would include the following statement:
“Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”
- You acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to the Amazon Marks are our exclusive property, and any goodwill generated by your use of any Amazon Mark will inure to our exclusive benefit. You will not take any action that is in conflict with our rights in or ownership of any Amazon Mark.
You are not allowed to use any trademark of Amazon or its affiliates, or a variant or misspelling of a trademark of Amazon or its affiliates:
a. in any domain name or subdomain name – for example, a domain name or subdomain name such as <amaozn.com>, <amazonauctions.net>, <kindlemagazines.mydomain.info>, <kindlewirelessreader.co.uk>, <friendazon.com>, <amazon.blogspot.com>, <amazonmusicblog.wordpress.com>, <imdb-videos.info>, or <johnsamazon.org> is prohibited;
b. In any username, group name, or other identifier on any social networking site – for example, a username such as “Amazon Japan,” “Aammazon,” “Kindle For You,” “Amazonian Seller,” “Bookazon,” “@BuyKindlesFromMe,” “IMDB Number One Fan,” or “Buyazon Bargain” registered on a site such as Facebook, Twitter or YouTube is prohibited; or
c. In any application name – for example, an application name such as “Shop Amazon App,” “Appazon,” “Kindle Book Shop,” “IMDB Search App,” or “Buyazon Bargain App” is prohibited.
We reserve the right, exercisable in its sole discretion, to take appropriate action against any use without permission or any use that does not conform to these Guidelines.